105U-1,2,3,4 Wireless I/O
The ELPRO multi-I/O products are two-way communication devices which transmit signal values by radio (specifying the value and I/O output channel) to a receiving module. The receiving module then decodes the message, generating/re-creating the value at the specified I/O channel outputs. ELPRO 105U series products have four differing I/O versions and can multi-hop repeat five times. When combined with ELPRO’s 115S series products or gateway products, the 105U series can accommodate changing I/O and data-bus/protocol requirements.
Applications: Process plants, Factories, Warehouses, Agriculture, Mining, Irrigation, Security, Overhead cranes, Manufacturing plants, Marine and ports, Water and sewerage, Tank farms, Building management, Lighting control, PLC interconnection, Mobile vehicles, Rotating machinery
- AC/DC/battery power options, UPS battery charger and solar regulator.
- Multiple I/O channels for monitoring and/or controlling field devices with set-point option availability. Additional internal I/O points include low/ normal supply and battery voltage (analog).
- I/O inputs can be linked to single or multiple I/O outputs (up to 95 units in a system).
Point to multi-point communications combining exception-reporting, self-checking and data encryption.
- Communication-failure notification and diagnostics including radio path measurement, communications logging, verification of input/ output values.
- Class I Div 2 hazardous areas approval (USA/Canada).
- User friendly configuration software.